This object is in archive! 

NO Ships in stations stores

marek pastyrik shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

does anybody else have this problem ? i went to a store on a station and found no ship offers that store previously had the regular amount of various ships avilaible and now there were only 3 types of components and the sell list was completely empty this happend on a survival world and not just on one station i have economy switched on

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, marek!

Sorry you're experiencing issues. You had a store that previously was selling ships and now only has the 3 pictured items? Could I ask what you did in the time it changed? Did you save and come back another day? Was this just minutes later? Also, is this online or offline? At this point, are you unable to find ANY ships in stores throughout multiple saves or, is this specific to one save? Do you have any mods at all? If so, can you disable these and test this? Failing this, can you provide a save file where you are experiencing this issue?

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Any further information would be a huge help.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file