This object is in archive! 

Rectangle no showing on enemy ships

xXPredzioXx shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Hi i have a problem in my game on ships/drones spawned fia mod (Vanilla design ship/drones no mods) are not marked as entities and no rectangle apear on them with makes it imposiblle to lock on them i made a treat on stem on this problem and we trieds evrything we thout wos the problem deactiveting all the mods, checking setings with culd make it not work i even reinstaled the game after deleting space engeniers folder from steam and appdata to make it a spot clean instal but it did not fix it for me anytway a Developer Dan2D3D tested even my world on his game and it worked for him fine link to steam thred with all that wos done is

Here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/244850/discussions/0/3185737486645903934/

here is paste bin with i hope log from this world: https://pastebin.com/m0g3iA4N

i dont know why that happend but maybe it will help in finding the problem.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, xXPredzioXx!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. I have been reading through all the details and comments and had a look at your save file. I think as this isn't happening for both me and Dan, I would have to assume the issue is on your end. It could be that you have something left over as mods were in there at some point although now removed. It may be worth really cleaning out your files and being a little more thorough just to see if this helps. From your log it doesn't look as if you are loading anything via a plugin loader but if you are, please disable this.

I would suggest the following (although appreciate some you have done)

• Verify your game files in Steam
  • Right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

/bfSnH0rGoN-NgctSWBJN3LfvWZvgnfye9BrPgucxV0n8TDpNc-7yZYwSifdRXyl1quu20KGUNmHzSf6VGRbhWS4a_EYn2MclxJSOz6eVarmz-fhTWVaofVOAVZN_l_leF9dgQ5GF

• Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file
  • It means your game configuration will be deleted
  • You can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.
  • Delete ShaderCache folder
  • Back up your whole Space Engineers Roaming folder and delete it
  • Restart Steam
  • Reinstall VC Redist 2017
  • Update graphic drivers
  • Reinstall the game
  • Make sure your operating system is fully updated

Please let me know how you get on when you have done these steps :)

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

i did both i even removed all folders in both steam and system from space engeniers and did a clean install with nothing left, downloaded the game save world no mods and still got the same issue.

and no im not using plugins all are mods from steam workshop.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

it´s already quite long time from when this issue was originally posted as well as from the last comment.

Are you still experiencing it? Or was it fixed in the meantime.

Thanks in advance for confirming me current situation.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!