This object is in archive! 

Asteroid Voxel Regeneration

LunixiaLIVE shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Update 1.200 does not allow asteroid voxels to regenerate as before.

On my private server (vanilla), we would mark asteroids and nodes, mine them and the voxels (and ores) would regenerate provided the criteria was met for voxel regen (nothing within 5km and voxel age 24 minutes).

This is no longer the case, once we drill, the voxels remain the same. Is this a bug or was this intentional?

Attached are my configs... am I missing something?

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, LunixiaLIVE!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. I have been looking into this and going backwards and forwards between versions and not noticing a change. Would it please be possible to take a look at your save file? Also, are you running any mods at all? If so, can you please disable these and re-test it. If you are not running any, please just provide the save file so I can take a look :)

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it,

we are closing this thread as outdated. In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file