This object is in archive! 

Sensor detects small grid while it is locked with landing gear inside sensor area

Engi shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Single player, creative. 1.200.029. Sensor is detecting small grid even though it it locked to large grid inside of sensor area. With show sensor range on, it is showing green while small grid is in the area but magnetic plate locked to large grid that the sensor is mounted on.

Not sure when this changed but I have used landing gear and connector locks in the past to make the sensor not see the grid.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello Engineer,

We've been unable to reproduce the issue on our side, sensors are not detecting ships locked to the same grid with landing gears or magnetic plates on versions 199, 200 and 201.

Would it be possible to upload the world were you're able to reproduce the issue to mod.io and share the link in this thread? That would help us reproduce this issue.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

See picture, small grid mag locked to floor is still detected by sensor. Current version of the game as of Today. Single player creative.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

it´s already quite long time from when this issue was originally posted as well as from the last comment.

Are you still experiencing it? Or was it fixed in the meantime.

Thanks in advance for confirming me current situation.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!