Ran across a strange glitch making an asteroid partly invisible

Josh shared this bug 5 years ago
Outdated

I have attached the log file as well as some screen shots of the asteroid. It was all there when I first started, but after 30 mins to an hour I flew around the asteroid and could see through it. This is the first time I have encountered this. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I have the same issue. Seems to be a large section of an asteroid that unrenders at certain angles or view distances. I was able to bump my graphics voxel render to the highest setting. It does not occur then but, of course, as the setting suggests, it causes a high load on my system resources.

photo

This actually might be fixed, but not completely.

photo

For added information: on our multiplayer server there was a rock and this space rock contained valuable ore. We mined it, went away and then jumped back to it, me attached using a merge block to the base ship with jump drive. The block was completely invisible to me. But not to others on the server.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file