This object is in archive! 

Texture and toolbar icons missing and other problems

Czh-88 shared this bug 2 years ago
Not a Bug

Hello, I have post these problems on feedback block but then I find that may be a wrong place, so I post them here again... all of them come up after the Warfare2 update.

1.The icons on toolbar are always missing, some icons may come up after pressing the num keys for a while, but if I switch to other toolbar page the icons are missing again. And the textrues, I can not see any textrues on blocks now... the sunshine will disappear for miniutes when I just load a savefile.

I have upload my newest game log files on the Pastebin as Dan2D3D suggested on steam community, here is the link below:

https://pastebin.com/3ZUN52U0

The problem actually looks like the screenshot below:

50383da1a0c66cc2e3aa201cd96ec4a7

And my graphic card is Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600, it is an integrated graphic card on CPU but works well before Warfare2 update, at least the texture and skin of things are shown in the right way.

2.The collision box size seems to be bigger after the warfare2 update, which looks like the old version about 1 year ago. It makes many vehicles built during last year espacially with subgrids run into trouble now, so is there any plan to resume the collision box size?

3.Where can I find APIs about target locking and APIs of searchlight? Is there a plan to add function for the custom subgrid turret returning to the reset position just like other turret blocks?

Thanks!

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Czh-88!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues.

As mentioned on the Steam Space Engineers Store page, Windows 10 is the requirement to run Space Engineers.

I will offer you our general tips which may help but ultimately, we do not support Windows 7 so I will close this thread.

• Verify your game files in Steam

• Right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

/bfSnH0rGoN-NgctSWBJN3LfvWZvgnfye9BrPgucxV0n8TDpNc-7yZYwSifdRXyl1quu20KGUNmHzSf6VGRbhWS4a_EYn2MclxJSOz6eVarmz-fhTWVaofVOAVZN_l_leF9dgQ5GF

• Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file

• It means your game configuration will be deleted
  • You can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

• Delete ShaderCache folder

• Back up your whole Space Engineers Roaming folder and delete it
  • Restart Steam
  • Reinstall VC Redist 2017
  • Update graphic drivers
  • Reinstall the game
  • Make sure your operating system is fully updated

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!