This object is in archive! 

Space Engineers Dedicate Server

Bryan Stiffler shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

I have a dedicated Space Engineers server and I have 10 people that play on it. Unfortunately, there are a few people who keep getting pretty much all progress taken away. When they join the server they are not in a faction anymore, anything they owned is not owned by anyone anymore. I tried looking it up but did not see anyone else having the same issue.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Bryan!

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. I have had a look and can't seem to find others with this issue. Is this a new server or one that was originally working without issue? Do you run any mods at all? If so, can you remove them and see if you experience the same issue? It could be a mod interfering and if the issue started after the update, could require the mod creators to update the mods themselves. Do the same people keep experiencing the issue? Do they have anything in common at all that you could narrow it down to?

Any extra information would be a great help.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it,

we are closing this thread as outdated. In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file