This object is in archive! 

Playercharakter

Andre Martens shared this bug 2 years ago
Solved

My charakter walks to slow. He only walk by sprinting7 m/s instead of 12m/s

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, Andre!

The walking pace should be 6 m/s and sprinting (holding shift) should be 10 m/s there is also caps lock which will be 3/ms and all of these I am experiencing.

Are you using any mods at all? If so, can you please try this in a world without any mods at all. If this is still happening, can you please provide a video of this?

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Here is the video

photo

Here is the video

photo
photo

Here is the video-

photo

Here is the video

photo

Hello, Andre!

Thank you for the video. Can you please supply a copy of the world you're having this issue in?

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

The problem have I on serveral worlds.

photo

Hello, Andre!

Thank you for the save file. I was not able to reproduce the issue you're facing as I get the expected speeds. You say this is happening in several worlds, is it each one you try? Do you also get this online? Could you try lowering your graphical settings to see if this makes any difference at all?

I would suggest the following and see if this makes any difference

• Verify your game files in Steam

• Right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

/bfSnH0rGoN-NgctSWBJN3LfvWZvgnfye9BrPgucxV0n8TDpNc-7yZYwSifdRXyl1quu20KGUNmHzSf6VGRbhWS4a_EYn2MclxJSOz6eVarmz-fhTWVaofVOAVZN_l_leF9dgQ5GF

• Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file

• It means your game configuration will be deleted
  • You can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

• Delete ShaderCache folder

• Back up your whole Space Engineers Roaming folder and delete it
  • Restart Steam
  • Reinstall VC Redist 2017
  • Update graphic drivers
  • Reinstall the game
  • Make sure your operating system is fully updated

It may also be worth sending a log from when the issue happens so we can see what PC settings you are running

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Your tipps helped me. The bug is fixed

photo

Hello, Andre!

That's great to hear :) Thank you for letting us know.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file