This object is in archive! 

No option to install the latest Space Engineers (DLC) update (V 1.200) on Steam

Douglas Owen shared this bug 2 years ago
Solved

I do not have the option to install the latest Space Engineers (DLC) update (V 1.200) on Steam. I currently have the last update 1.199 installed and running fine. The (1.200) DLC is showing as installed in the games library properties sub-menu but the game does not reflect this when running. I have re-started Steam as well as my entire PC (cold boot)(Windows 10). I have verified the game files as well as the Steam Library Folders. The build items for the latest update are not available in-game even though Steam shows the DLC as "installed". Running the game shows only Ver. 1.199.025. I have uninstalled and re-installed Space Engineers with the same results.

I logged a support ticket with Steam (Ref. Code: HT-9F63-G7VK-7QGR) who in turn referred me to you.

Attached are screen captures of the above.

Best Answer
photo

Hello again,

yes. I can see that. But that is because the version 200 is the last one. Thus it´s not listed in Betas tab. You need to have the option "None" selected in betas in order to run v200 game. V200 game will be in betas available when version 201 will come out.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thanks for letting us know.

Please make sure that you have the correct beta - None - selected. See image.

1304759480f99e12809c1504143718f2

It seems like you have the beta for 199 selected. And since that, it´s obvious that the v200 content is not visible/usable in game for you. As you can see on image, please make sure you are out of betas and try to run the game. You should see version 1.200.027 in the game and have all the content available.

Please let me know if this helps you solve the problem.

Kind Regards

photo

I have 1.199 selected, installed and running properly. The problem is that there is NO option to select 1.200

e654f423fd9e3170dd8f10243725845d

photo

Hello again,

yes. I can see that. But that is because the version 200 is the last one. Thus it´s not listed in Betas tab. You need to have the option "None" selected in betas in order to run v200 game. V200 game will be in betas available when version 201 will come out.

Kind Regards

photo

Ondrej

Thanks for sticking with me. Guess I needed to have it spelt out to me. 😁

5eeea253a553f95ae713c8aebaf3a9c4

Have a good day. 🌈👍

photo

Hello, Douglas!

That´s great to hear! Happy to help.

Will close this thread as solved now, as there is nothing to do from our side.

Kind Regards

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file