This object is in archive! 

Rendering problems whit transparent LCDs

Zsigri-Zágori Dániel shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

The Transparent LCDs Have some rendering problems. Its a sandstorm on mars but there was some other issues whit the window beams(The things on the side of a window). If it is a settings problem on my end in LCDs then I am sorry to bother you

Thanks in advance and sorry for bad English.

Best Answer
photo

Sorry I forgot to add the screenshot and the log files. I hope these two are enough and these are the log files. And I didn't use any mods. I will make more screenshots for the window problem. However there are some scripts runing.

Thanks again, Dan3dd3d2cec4790529341adfc2c38763d0

Replies (4)

photo

Don't apologise for bad English. But perhaps apologise for not adding a screenshot to your report that would actually show the problem. Or better yet, add such a screenshot after all.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Would you please be able to provide a screenshot of this happening? Are you running any mods at all? If so, please try this without any running. Could you also supply a copy of your log so I can see what specs/and settings are being used?

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

With regards to the window beams, could you please a separate thread for this?

Finally, your English is absolutely fine, no need to apologise :)

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Sorry I forgot to add the screenshot and the log files. I hope these two are enough and these are the log files. And I didn't use any mods. I will make more screenshots for the window problem. However there are some scripts runing.

Thanks again, Dan

photo

oops

photo
photo

Thanks again, Dan3dd3d2cec4790529341adfc2c38763d0

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for the information and logs.

However, unfortunately, the game is not currently supporting Win11, so using it for playing can result in various issues.

Sorry that I do not have better news for you.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file