Gatling guns and Autocannons skip reloading

Maxim Koryakin shared this bug 2 years ago
Solved

Autocannons and gatling guns skip reloading delay when controlled by player. Turrets work as expected when controlled by AI but when you control a turret and shoot for long enough "Reloading" text pops up which doesn't stop you from shooting. Fixed guns also skip reloading.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Maxim!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Would it be possible to please supply a non-modded save in which you are having this issue? I have been unable to reproduce the issue thus far and it would be great to see it from a reliable save file.

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Here i created a fresh Alien planet save, controlled a gatling turret and shot from it for about 16 seconds a "Reloading" text appeared and stayed for 4 seconds but i could keep shooting during it.

Files: save.zip
photo

Hello, Maxim!

Thank you very much for this. This has been reproduced and reported internally.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo
photo

Hello, Engineer,

happy to inform you that this problem is now fixed in v204.

Will close this thread now.

If you are experiencing any other problem with the game, please let us know by opening new thread here on the forum.

Happy Engineering!

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file