This object is in archive! 

Welder does not weld projection

Chibok shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Problem Description: No Blocks are being welded when they are projected, even thoe the material is there. In a Test the Welder will weld a damaged Block in front of it. Screenshot 1: Commplete Grid Overview Screenshot 2: Welder inventory Screenshot 3: Detail View Welder and Blueprint Screenshot 4: Block 1 (left side) can not be welded, BUT Block 2 (green, right side) should be welded FAQ: Is the Welder connected? A: Yes it is, see screenshot 1 Is there enough power A: Yes it is, and the welder works on damaged blocks The Welder is to close to Weld the Block A: Right side BLock (Green Screenshot 4) is the Block which should be welded. It is ecaxtly 1 Block distance from the Welder. Are you Running any mods? A: No (Bearbeitet)

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Alexander!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. I have tried to replicate your setup but for me, I am able to weld so am unsure what we have done differently. Could you please supply a blueprint of this so I can take a look at it?

You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

Kind regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it,

we are closing this thread as outdated. In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file