Norite shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

as title says

look at clip

https://youtu.be/WSmnSlaoRH8

and i i select multiple wheels and press "add wheel"

005d1d19f1739eac6249861fabde92dai guess im driving with out a wheel

ha ha funny wheel is piston head

i guessing it because of way collision is cheek is counting as a grid block 3x3x1 not like cylinder and if wheel is not at 90 - 180 - 270 - 0 is counting as inside block

edit i done some more testing is attaching fine if wheels are in [up down up down] configuration

so look like the frame is a collider and can overlap by small amount with cause to fail check

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Norite,

thanks fot letting us know.

Can you please provide a save file of the world with the affected grid where you experience this issue as well as exact steps to reproduce?

It seems to me not to be clear enough from the video itself.

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

how to reproduce u have in clip

or just make

make 1 block 2 blocks 1 block 2 blocks 1 block beam and add wheel to left and right side drop grid on ground max strength on suspension drive for a 1-2s try to add middle wheel

it is not only for this grid, i'm not sure if is only occurring on free floating grids

photo

Hello, Engineer!

It´s already quite long time from when this issue was originally posted as well as from the last comment.

Are you still experiencing it? Or was it fixed in the meantime.

Thanks in advance for confirming me current situation.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!