This object is in archive! 

Airlock causing Station to loose airtightness

Tom Schmolke shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Server: Keen EU #01

Base Location: Space, Inside a Asteroid

So long story short

Base is Airtight- as long nobody leaves with the Airlock

After the Airlock is used it looses its air tightness and ANY block on this station could be damaged at this point

I provide a youtube video of me and my friend trying to fix the leak, how long it takes to fix, how frustrating it is- and how fast and easy it reocurrs

https://youtu.be/yg_sMKU-XvQ

Replies (3)

photo

Looks similar to this bug

photo

Also note the vent is trying to remove all the air from the entire station. A few hours ago 1 vent was enough to depressure the small room the airlock was in, now 2 wont manage the same space

photo

Hello, Tom!

I agree with Brian in that it does look similar. That particular thread is awaiting a fix. We also have an ongoing thread with a lot of pressurization issues that we have been struggling to reproduce here https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/pressurization-not-working-properly

Have you experienced this issue anywhere else?

Are you able to provide a blueprint of the issue for us to take a look at? I appreciate this is in a server so a blueprint would be the best option.

You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

Any further information and/or reliable reproduction steps would be a great help.

Kiind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineers!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!