Warheads do not destroy voxils

Vzhik 4932 shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Warheads do not destroy the box or if the battery is not attached

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Vzhik 4932,

thanks for letting us know.

However, unfortunately, I do not fully understand the issue from the text. What do you mean really? Is the warhead not destroing the voxels (ground, mountain etc.) or box(es) as you indicate further in the text?

Warheads are working all the time for me when tried on all possible targets when tried.

Can you please provide more information? Steps to reproduce and video would be the best, so I can clearly see what you are doing before trying to disarm the warhead.

Are you experiencing this issue on vanilla (mod free) game, or are you playing on some modded world? Please be aware that mods can damage/break the game in all possible ways, so having you reproduce this issue on save without any mods, that would be the best for us!

Thanks in advace for providing the asked information and video. Also save would be great! On the save I will be able to try exactly what you are doing in your exact environment.

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Once again - thanks in advance!

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file