This object is in archive! 

CTC's Tool Turret with additional hinge and piston can't move after pasting.

Not So Professional Weeb shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

So i build a rover with CTC Drill, composed of a advanced rotor, 3x3 hinge with small 1x1 head and a camera as per standard custom turret with 2 piston and one (as per the screenshot) on the rover and after pasting it on a different world it can't move until i remove the the piston connected to the 1x1 hinge head. In which only the azimuth rotor functional and the elevation and the camera reset it self to "none"

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thanks for lettung us know about this issue.

When tried to build similar car/rover as on image, it was working for me flawlessly after making a blueprint out of it and pasting it in the same world and into some other world as well. Nothing in setting got reverted, I was able to move the CTC device as expected.

Perhaps there is something on your build that is not visible on the images. Can you please share me the blueprint of this rover in question so I can take a look on it myself on my side as well, please?

Are you experiencing this issue only on this one particular build, or did you try to build same/similar grids and observed the same behavior?

You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here. Or you can publish the blueprint on Steam Workshop and share me here the link; just make sure its visible to all so I can subscribe to it and use it.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file