This object is in archive! 

Conveyor System not functioning properly

Colton Martin shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

I am having a problem with my large hydrogen ship's conveyor system not transporting hydrogen to my thrusters, only about 5 of my 40 or so thrusters turn on and I have tried grinding and rewelding the conveyors but they still show yellow not connected. I've reloaded the game several times in an attempt to fix the issue and rebuilt my ship several times to correct the issue, however it seems once I get to a certain point the conveyors simply stop working. I'm not sure if this is simply user error, or if it is some type of bug. If there is any other way to fix this I would greatly appreciate the help. I love this game and everything you all have done to it. Thank you!!!!

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Martin,

thanks for letting us know about this issue.

While in some cases, images are enough, blueprint and/or save would be better in this case, so I can take a look on your exact build.

For sharing me the whole save, please follow these steps:

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

For blueprint:

You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file