This object is in archive! 

[1.200]Invisible bullet and particle issues

ribera1945e shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

After the new update, I noticed after watching some AI fleet battles.

When the number of bullets flying around exceeds a certain level, they become invisible in order of oldest to newest.

As the scale of the battle increases, all that can be seen are ricochets and young bullets leaving the muzzle of the gun.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2749133958

Changing the options did not result in more visible bullets or particles.

Note that this is happening in any world, whether single player or multiplayer.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, ribera1945e,

thanks for letting us know about this issue.

However, I seems not to be able to either reproduce this issue, or not able to spot the difference.

Your provided save (or blueprint from those ships) can not be run on v199 to check there the difference - due to new blocks and new weapons used. When I did try to build a similar (and bigger) fleet of enemy ships with old weapons, the fight looks the same to me on v199 and v200.

If you mean the bullets (from turrets and such) they are not visible on bigger distance... which makes sence I guess.

For rockets, there is no difference as far as I can tell on visual side - fired rockets are visible.

The ammo you have on the screen are from newly added weapons, so there is no way how to check on v199 for comparison.

Can you provide any better example of this issue, please? Preferably blueprint/save with ship(s) with old weapons, so I can check on v200 and v199 as well. Also if you could be able to say roughtly the difference in meters, from where you were still able to see the bullets on v199 and from where (how closer) on v200.

That would help me in reproduction for sure!

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file