This object is in archive! 

Error feedback

cghr shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Please help me see that the game crashed after loading mod into the world, but I don't know why

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, cghr,

thanks for letting us know.

However, from the log, I can see that you are trying to use quite a lot of mods.

When you try to run the game without any mods at all, is it running fine and without any issues?

Because if yes, I fear there is nothing that we can do on our side. As you probably know, there are hundreds and probably thousands of mods out there and we can not a do not provide support for those. It´s the mod creator responsibility to make sure his mod is working fine with current game version.

So please make sure you have no issue when trying to run mod-free game (verify integrity of game files through Steam as well). In that case, next step would be that you try to contact the problematic mod creator and let him know about the issue that is happening.

Please let me know if vanilla game is running fine for you.

Sorry I can not help you more.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Until then, when I don't load mod and just load the map, my game will not respond until I reinstall Windows 10, so I'll try not to install mod. Thank you.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

It´s already quite long time from when this issue was originally posted as well as from the last comment.

Are you still experiencing it? Or was it fixed in the meantime.

Thanks in advance for confirming me current situation.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!