This object is in archive! 

Warfare 2 Custom Turret Targeting bug

Scott Heather shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Custom turret AI appears to lock up after a few salvos and stop working. When it quits sometimes it just does not respond or it will spin. You are still able to manually control perfectly but the AI just dies. I have read about the grouping bug but nothing in the block settings changes, it appears to be in the AI. I have tried to clear out all the settings in the control block and re-enter all the parts and cycle all the options but nothing will bring it back. If i reload the game its work fine for a random number of times. The URL is a copy of the turret i was using

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2746819896

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Scott,

thanks for letting us know!

However, I seems not to be able to reproduce this said issue as you are desribing it.

You think it might be possible to share me more information? A video showing the bug happening would be great as I would see what you are exactly doing, as well as providing save file, where this "Battery" part is already in use with ship and you observed the broken behavior there, on that build/grid.

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I have seen this as well. I'll see if I can't catch it in a video capture. But for my instance an NPC ship entered the firing range of three custom turrets. The custom rail gun fired and continued to fire without issue. The four barrel Gatling turret fired briefly then began to spin uncontrollably. The final turret a three barrel Auto canon fired briefly then stopped firing and simply tracked the target.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

it´s already quite long time from when this issue was originally posted as well as from the last comment.

Are you still experiencing it? Or was it fixed in the meantime.

Thanks in advance for confirming me current situation.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!