This object is in archive! 

Ship Exploding

Lukas Kilpatrick shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

We had three hole ships out there and the all just went from 0 to 300 in a second with no one messing with them.

Replies (4)

photo

I may have a similar issue. It only happens to me when a small ship is connected to a much larger one. Some phantom force will accelerate the large grid anywhere from 10 to 100 m/s in one tick in a seemingly random direction. This will happen whether I'm sitting on the ship or not. There are a few things of note:

1) There is a very loud clang noise as though the ship was hit by something, but there is nothing else around but a static asteroid.

2) The acceleration does not damage the character. I'm just taken along for the ride.

3) It only seems to happen when the ships are supposed to be immobile. Nothing happens when travelling between asteroids. I will test if this is tied to the presence of the nearby asteroid or not.

photo

How exactly do you expect anyone to investigate anything if all your screenshot shows is a whole lot of nothing??

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Unfortunately we weren't able to reproduce your issue. If you have blueprint of the ship or world with it inside, can you please upload it to this thread? It would really help us reproducing your issue.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!