This object is in archive! 

LCD Grafic / Blurr Bug

Mister_Otis shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Moin,

Since the new Warfare 2 DLC my LCDs are bugging, they are blurry or the pictures are broken, when you get closer to the pictures its just get blurry, the further away you are, the more broken the pictures become. Sometimes the lcds work normally for 4-5 seconds and then get blurry again.(I have no mods in the world and my view distance is 7km)

(sorry for my english)

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Unfortunately we weren't able to reproduce your issue.

Plase check if your GPU drivers are up to date and post your PC specs.

You can upload world where are you experiencing this issue to this thread for easier reproduction.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hi,

Thanks for the answer.

I have found out, that when I set the texture quality to "medium" the LCDs are normal, to "high" they are not normal.

A friend had exactly the same problem when he set the texture quality to "high" in

my world (there could also be too many LCDs in my station, (there are 295))

My PC specs:

GPU : RTX 2080 Super (8GB)

CPU : i9 10900k

RAM : 98GB

My Wold: "BauTestSchön" (ignore the name)

(it might be that you only have 10-20 fps in the world)

Thanks for the help

photo

Hi,

@Mister_Otis: please try to add a character, even a space, in the public text of those LCD screens. I have the same problem and found just doing this makes them work well, even after game & world reload.

photo

Hi,

Just to show you what's happening, I attach 3 screenshots: picture just added, adding text to the public title (a simple dot) and the result. I did this operation yesterday on all my LCD screens having this issue, this even includes the sci-fi 4 buttons panel, and now everything is OK... but that was tedious :-)

photo

Hi

@Gromit74 Thanks for the tip,

It works perfectly in my world too. But in the meantime, I found another solution for this problem.

You just have to set your "graphic quality preset" to medium and the LCD´s will work normal again. (I had it on high).

But I will rename all the LCDs to put my graphic quality back on high, because I would like to see my entire LCD ceiling with clean pictures in my sattion :) . (Screenshot from my finished LCD ceiling added below)

photo

Hello, Engineers!

It´s already quite long time from when this issue was originally posted as well as from the last comment.

Are you still experiencing it? Or was it fixed in the meantime.

Thanks in advance for confirming me current situation.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!