This object is in archive! 

Ship disappearance after depositing

KeeDzej shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

My friends and I were playing on dedicated server, peacefully mining in space. In the beginning, nothing happened. After few deposits, it started to get funky. Ship was accelerating on its own, when connected, whole ship jiggled and in the end, whole ship got launched into the asteroid, disappearing from existence.

Only mod we've been using is "Speed of light"

While writing this ticket, i suddenly died and our small grid ship that has survival kit got teleported (or somehow got) into random base from economic and then respawned me there. The ship doesn't have any damage nor the base.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, KeeDzej!

Sorry to hear you experienced this issue. We would need to be testing this in a mod-free world. If you run into this issue without any mods, can you please let us know? If this only happens with a mod, we would presume it was a mod issue.

Please provide reproduction steps and a save file from your dedicated server if this happens without any mods :)

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file