This object is in archive! 

space engineers

GeoBurnIII@gmail.com shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

there is a issue with the new update. for someone reason i am unable to play the game that i have been playing for over the last year. this happened once before when space engineers update before. i dont know what is going on, or what you guys did, but this is quite not needed, and very inconvenience to me. today is my day off, and i was looking forward to playing a game. tomorrow ia also my day off, but since i can not get on, i am going to guess that i wont get on tomorrow as well.i had just added a new skybox, and a reaver mod to have some more fun, HOW RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies (5)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues. Is the game crashing or not starting? If it is not starting, please provide a log. If it is starting but crashing mid-game, please provide a log from a mod-free world and assist us by telling us when this happens.

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

i can start a new game, i can play without any mods, but once i add a mod, i cant play. it just keeps unloading over and over. i tried this with a new game, same thing. it will go to start up, then i will get, unloading world. right now, i am getting ready for work, ans i will be at work for the day today and tomorrow. i will look into getting that appsdata for you when i am free.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Unfortunately, we ask for mod-free worlds. It is quite probable that the issue is with the mod you are using as it does not happen without it. I would suggest checking the mod's workshop comments to see if others are having the same issue. If there is no mention, you could ask the creator or let them know. Due to this being a mod issue, I will close this as 'won't fix' if you experience the same thing without any mods, please create a new thread :)

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

ok, would you mind getting me the link to that page??

photo

i was thinking, you should add some of these mods to the game, and make it part of the game, just not a mod to be added to the game. for example: shield, phasers/guns/lasers, missile/torpedoes/photon torpedoes. and make them a part of the next update. so that when you update the game that is always part of the game. that way, there wont be issues like there are when you update the game.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file