This object is in archive! 

Visual artifacts with WF2 Reactor in front of concrete skin using light panels

Jay Horr shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

814fec6430c44ced394eec605ae0c493

Bug can be seen around the visual edges of the reactor.

Graphics settings:

- Quality Preset High

- FOV 105.1

- Flares intensity 1.0

- Grass draw distance 1000m

- Grass density 3.0

- Tree draw distance 1998m

- AO on, Damage effects on, Post Processing on

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Jay,

thanks for letting us know.

However, I´m not able to reproduce it on my test build with same setting that you provided as you can see on my attached image.

Is this one and the only place where this is happening to you? It might be something else on your build that is resulting in this effect; setting of the panels itself, having some specific objects on the affected places etc. I would need your save to try in in your exact environment.

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Please before sending the save, make sure that you are not using any mods that could be origin of this issue as well - ideally blueprint this build into the mod-free new game, if you are using some.

You can also try to fix it directly on your side by performing these steps:

• Verify your game files in Steam - right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files
  • Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file (it means your game configuration will be deleted) - you can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.
  • Delete ShaderCache folder - same access as above
  • Back up your whole Space Engineers Roaming folder and delete it
  • Restart Steam
  • Update graphic drivers

Please let me know if anything from above works for you and if not, thanks in advance for sending me the requested files.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file