This object is in archive! 

Building interior turrets on Warfare 2

Total Pipec shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

When you build a turret and select the base block for it with the mouse, the moving part of the turret is displayed with a slight delay. Probably, if the base block changes in this gap, the moving part of the turret is still displayed in the old position.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Total Pipec!

Could you please provide a video of this happening? I am unable to quite understand what you are doing and the outcome. This doesn't convey too well via an image sadly.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

There's two bugs.

1. Part of gatling turret still showed when I cross it's box.

2. Interior turret feel worse itself today than the last time I wrote. It is immediately shown incorrectly, although last time it was sometimes.

3. I didn't show this bug in the video, but if you plan to put the turret on a moving grid and choose to mount it, when you "glue" the projection to the block, the moving part of the turret "flies away" and only the static part of the projection remains visible.

photo

Hello, Total Pipec!

Thank you for the video.

Are you running mods at all? I have been unable to reproduce the issue and want to check if this happens in an un-modded world.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo
photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file