This object is in archive! 

Piston Top ungrid/detach from Merge Block Bug

Dunn shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

I`m building a climber made from pistons and merges blocks, everything was fine until, the piston top ungrid/detach from the merge block after the merge block merges and another unmerge.

(It is on experimental mode, I know it says it is not supported but I just wanted to submit this bug, maybe in the future it could be fixed)

Replies (3)

photo

Game version [1.200.027 default]

photo

Hello, Dunn,

thanks for letting us know.

However, I tried to build similar grid as on the video, but not getting this behavior.

Can you please share me save file of your world where this issue can be observed? That would definitely help me in order to reproduce it.

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file