This object is in archive! 

Problems

AV900 shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Stability:

Connection issues: I am not sure what is causing it. Maybe a server glitch of some kind. Surely you could do a review of your servers to make sure everything is running smoothly (Please do not tell me it is my internet. I am connected directly using a cable to my modem)

Performance issues: I am not sure what causing it. It can happen at any time and anywhere. I can be wielding a block or look far into the distance.

Login Issues: All or most players are crashing during the loading process before it can reach the game screen. You can get to the message of the day while loading and crash to the desktop. This can happen 20 + times before finally letting you in to the server.

Inventory glitch: Not being able to see items in inventory, containers, drills and so on. It’s like the game is not registering the items.

Replies (3)

photo

Try to use a more suitable name for your ticket next time please.

photo

Hello, AV900!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues.

Could I please ask that you create one thread per issue and each thread have reliable steps for reproducing this issue and more information?

If we treat this as the connection issues thread. Are you having issues with Keen official servers? If so, which one?

Official Keen Software House servers are hosted by Keen and maintained by community members.

These volunteers provide day-to-day support to our community on official servers.

Discord is used as a tool to help easily resolve official server issues in real-time.

If you have encountered an issue on an official Space Engineers server, please take the following steps:

~Please contact a server Administrator on your server.

~Join our official Discord server https://discord.gg/keenswh

~Contact a server Administrator in the #Help-for-official-servers Discord

You could then create one for performance issues where you can supply a copy of your log when you face the issues and also what you're doing to cause it.

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Login issues, you say 'all players' who? Are these Official servers? Again please refer to the steps previously mentioned for official server issues.

With the inventory glitch, again, a separate thread with information/videos/steps for reproduction etc.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file