This object is in archive! 

Crash entering server but only in space

Jarren Butterworth shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

I have an odd problem! I can log out fine on our server on earth. We all jump into our cozy pods and the logging out and in go perfectly. But, the first time I got up into space I build a little asteroid base and logged off inside of that. Now, any time I tried to log in I'd get a crash to desktop, often with a warning about my videocard being overclocked (it's not, its fine). I got many helpful people in the community trying to help telling me delete certain shadercache files. No luck. Eventually I deleted the game, re-installed, and that finally cured me. I did not spawn in space where I should, but it got me playing again.

It's been a few more days now and I was more confident to go up to the asteroid base. It's very nice, ample power and ice, fully pressurized, lovely timer based airlock. After a hard night work I sealed my self in a cryopod I log off. I've been using pods over and over with no problem on earth,so why should here be any different?

Well, guess who's game crashs to desktop every time I try to enter the world...

If I have to delete and re-instal the game every time I want to log out in space, this is a bit of a dealbreaker for a game called SPACE enigneers!!

Surely someone can help me!

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Jarren,

thanks for contacting us regarding your issue.

Can I please ask you to share me a log file from your game?

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Please make sure you send me the most recent log from the game session where this issue happened so I have all ther relevant information.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file