This object is in archive! 

Consisten Crash

Squeakity_Squeak shared this bug 2 years ago
Solved

Not sure if this is due to the most recent update/DLC as I had never used a large grid sorter/ejector prior but now my game crashes each time I place a large ejector.

No issues with these blocks in small grid.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Squeakity_Squeak,

thanks for letting us know.

However - while it might seem like a silly question - are you sure you are using large grid ejector? There is no such block in the main (vanilla) game; only small grid variant. Is it possible that it´s some modded block? If yes, then we are sorry but we do not provide support for modded blocks/mods altogether. As there are hundreds and probably thousands of mods out there, we are simply unable to do so. It´s the mod creator responsibility to make sure the mod is functional with the current game version. So if it´s this option, please contact the mod creator.

Just to make sure, I also did try the sorter (that is present in vanilla game) and I was able to place this block without any issues.

Please let me know what block did you really mean :)

If you will make sure it´s non-moded block that you are using (try to run some game without any mods at all and find the said block in G-screen and place it down), and the game is still crashing for you, can you send me a log after the crash, please?

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

This issus shall be fixed in upcoming hotfix.

Please let me know whether the fix fixes also the issue you are experiencing.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello, Engineer!

As you didn´t come back here to confirm that the fix is working, I take it it is. The fix for this crash was deployed in the last hotfix.

Will close this as solved.

Kind Regards

Leave a Comment

Attach a file