This object is in archive! 

Gatling and interior turrets shooting at but not hitting wolves

Nicholas Catanzarite shared this bug 2 years ago
Solved

Gatling and Interior turrets will target a wolf and start shooting but the bullets fly consitently 1-2ft above the wolf. This causes the turret to continue firing until it runs out of ammo or the wolf leaves line of sight. In the picture the wolf is standing still and the turret still misses. It seems like the turret is always aiming at a point above the wolf's hitbox.

Replies (9)

photo

Yep same : (

photo

Hello, Engineers!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. I have successfully reproduced this and reported it internally.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Same here, in my case the interior turrets are one almost at ground level and another one under a ship.

Missing wolves even if standing still, until ammo runs out.

Needed to remove wolves from my server until this'll be solved.

photo

I hope the bug is fixed at some point, it hinders a few mods that rely on the wolves. Either way, shout-out to Dan on the steam fourms for pointing me here.

Just reporting I've the same issue is all.

photo

I also am experiencing the same bug. In fact, my turrets nearly took out my entire base as the wolves were sitting on it!

photo

I'm having the same issue, even the assault rifles seem to have a weird point of impact.

photo

I am also experiencing this, including the assault rifle issues

photo

Same business here, seems they're always aiming a little high... I had a few lined up and it always missed the first one but nailed the one behind it and continued to hit it even after it was dead.

photo

Hello, Engineers!

I'm happy to announce that this issue will be fixed with new game version 201.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file