This object is in archive! 

Inventory Bug, Building planner bug, Jump Drive bug, Projector bug, grid transfer bug

Heath Werve shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

First off I love this game and I want to do anything to help this community. Since Broadside update we've noticed a few bugs. This is all on Official servers.

First Bug, definitely the most annoying/ confusing to new players, is the inventory bug. when transferring inventory to character or between large cargo containers the selected items will disappear to the character, we've tested it and others can still see it. with a quick relog (leaving server and coming right back) the bug is fixed, its just super annoying when one has to relog every 5 mins.

The building planner bug is basically the same thing when we try to pull items from planner it says all components withdrawn and only some will be in inventory.

Jump Drive bug will only let us blind jump 489KM range used to be 2000KM. sometimes we jump backwards and side to side. not sure if this is user error never had problems before.

next the newest one is the projector bug. We had some Klang happen to our base. When I cut a blue print of a large grid ship from our base on an asteroid. the ship stayed in place and the grid broke from the voxels and floated thru voxels without damage we had to pick up base and place landing gear down. since then its been glitchy.

Now the grid transfer bug. since all the klang happened to our base it eventually moved again and everything exploded and just disappeared. I still owned said invisible destroyed grid, after deleting all grids from my ownership I'm still maxed on PCUs and cannot accept any new grids.

Thanks,

Replies (2)

photo

also this is on xbox servers im playing on pc, but friends with xbox have same issue.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for contacting us. We are aware of the inventory issue (including that one with build planner). See linked topic: https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/22891-inventory-error-in-multiplayer-ошибка-инвентаря-в-сетевой-игре

Can you please create separate topics for the remaining issues? We will investigate it.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House, QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file