This object is in archive! 

Inventory error in multiplayer (Ошибка инвентаря в сетевой игре)

Sergey shared this bug 2 years ago
Solved

Good day.

After the last update, there was an error in the consumption of materials from the inventory in the network game, which appears some time after the start of the game. At the same time, the consumption of ore and materials is not displayed, it is impossible to move materials and ore from slot to slot (the mass changes in this case).

Sincerely, L. Sergey

Доброго времени суток.

После последнего обновления возникла ошибка расхода материалов из инвентаря в сетевой игре которая проявляется спустя некоторое время после начала игры. При этом не отображается расход руды и материалов, невозможно переместить материалы и руду из слота в слот ( масса при этом изменяется ).

С уважением L. Sergey

Replies (5)

photo

I started noticing this when transferring materials from my small grid mining ship to my base. When doing this, I filter the left side for "This Ship", then the Right side for a text string that is only the inventory items on my base. Then I press the "Deposit All" button to move everything from the Left to the Right (into my base).

I have a visual bug where some Stone and Iron would show up in my small grid large storage containers. I could not move them to the base. There were roughly 20k of each in the container, but the container itself said it was empty.

Now I still have those items appearing in my containers, that can not be moved, and also have no mass. I also have some hidden ice with a lot of mass, but can not be seen or moved, even with "Deposit All."

I am running on a private server hosted by a 3rd party company.

photo

i think got idea why is not getting refreshed, i done some testing if client gets long lag spike ( ping +-450ms) inventory is locking probably packed loss and ui refresh is not triggered

photo

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. I merged the reports about inventory desyncs together. We are aware of this issue and it will be addressed as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House, QA Department

photo

So I get this consistently on my mining ship. What I found out today is if I shut off my refineries on the ship and relog, I can transfer things just fine. The refineries are just the vanilla Advanced Refinery (not the Industrial Advanced Refinery). There is nothing special about the ship. I had attempted to turn off the drills and piston on the ship and relog, but this had no effect. The one thing I did not do was toggle from station to ship (I almost always toggle to station to drill with this ship). The refineries have no modules attached.

photo

Hello, Engineers!

This issue has been fixed in the recent hotfix v200.029

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file