This object is in archive! 

all save files corrupted

Jason Gerke shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

After Warfare 2, every one of my old saves are corrupted. It goes Loading screen, "Unloading World," loading screen, "Error: An error occurred while loading the world. The world may be corrupted and can't be loaded. Please, restart the game and try again." I'm able to start a new world and load and re-load into it, using the exact same settings and modlist as the ones that are corrupted. the only difference is the 10+ hours of work I put into them. Attached is the latest log.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Jason!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. I see that you have mods in your game and we ask for mod-free worlds to look at. It is quite probable that a mod is causing the issue and it may be that one is outdated due to the recent update. I would suggest checking out the mods workshop pages to see if anyone else is having a similar issue as quite often people report this and the modders will respond if they are aware/if they are updating things.

I can see from your log ComWeapons & Life'Tech-Powers to name a couple are appearing to cause an issue.

I will close this thread unless you are able to provide a mod-free world which is corrupted to look at.

Sorry that we cannot be more help

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file