This object is in archive! 

Random Room Depressurization

Wernet shared this bug 5 years ago
Won't Fix

Hi.

I'm playing a multiplayer game with my friends and we are getting random rooms depressurization and huge oxygen losses when moving from the airlocks to the main station for no apparent reason. Also the rooms depressurized can't be filled with air until i restart the game. I can't figure out what is going on. I'm running an airlock script btw.

Tank you in advance.

Replies (10)

photo

Update: When i depressurize a room and then give air back it's like an outer space and vent out all the air from the connected inner spaces if i open the doors. The other rooms become also this depressurized no matter what if the doors are opened or not. This happeneds while i play with my friends.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your report but issue like this is really hard to reproduce.

It would help us a lot if you could post here file with your world for easier reproduction.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I sent the save and a video; You something else?

photo

Hello?? Anybody from support team alive?

photo

Hi. Thank you for respond, here is the link of the world https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?edit=true&id=1551209526. I added also a list of mods i used. As i said when i play alone evreything is fine but when my friends join and start using the airlocks that random air venting happends. I'll try to post a video as soon as i can.

photo

Here is the video of the bug https://youtu.be/HOyf-1hVAbM. This happened when i was going inside the airlock and with the airthights closed the room was still depressurized. I had to reload to get the vents working again.

photo

I have the same issue. It seems that an airtight room can be "infected" with the bug by opening it up to a room that already has the bug or to open space. This way it keeps propagating through my base as I go from out to inside. The only way to fix it seems to be to reload the save.

photo

It might have to do with the hanger doors themselves. I have to airtight rooms which are pressurizable when the hanger doors are closed. Yet whenever the hanger doors are open both rooms switch to "Not Pressurized". Luckily they seem to switch back as soon as the door is closed. (See attached images)

photo

Naw, this happens using sliding and other types of door too.

photo

The actual issue does indeed happen through all door types, my previous comment however shows a leaky setup. The glass and hangar door do not form a seal when the door is opened, yet do when it is closed for some reason...

photo

Hello, Engineers!

I appreciate this is an old thread. Is this still an issue or, something that has since been resolved?

Kind regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!