This object is in archive! 

Unable to Load World after Warfare 2 update

Dallas Pagach shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Hello Keen Team,

I'm really excited for the warfare 2 update. Problem is...it crashed the save that I've been playing for months. I've tried a number of things to get it to work. Yes, it is modded. I tried to save-as and remove all the mods. The game starts to load and then unloads and gives the following message: "An error occurred while loading the world. The world may be corrupted and can't be loaded. Please restart the game and try again." Since it's the Agaris world I thought maybe it needs some minimal mods so I tried adding in a few. Same message.

Then i tried to create a new save, with the same exact minimal mods. It worked/loaded. Help is appreciated. I've devoted so much time to this save that worked until the update today :(

I'm not entirely sure if the files I'm attaching are "log files" but i've also included a screenshot of my AppData file. If you need me to dig further in please let me know.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Dallas!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. I can see you're running mods and it is quite probable that a mod is causing your issue. It could be that one of the mods has not been updated or something similar after Warfare 2. I would suggest adding them back in one by one and also checking the workshop of the mods to see if others are having the same issues. Please share a world without mods and we can take a look into this for you.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file