This object is in archive! 

Aim Custom Turret Block randomly Inverted After Construction

John Caporaso shared this bug 2 years ago
Not a Bug

Every other turret I make seems to have its mouse controls messed up when I go to take it over for manual control. I'm not sure if I'm putting the hinge on upside down or the rotor backwards (if that's even possible) or what but every so often the turret's aiming direction will be inverted via mouse control. I'm not suggesting the control randomly changes after a turret has been set up, rather after building it from the ground up sometimes the mouse control is inverted in one axis or both.

I'm just not sure if I'm properly keeping track of hinge or rotor placement correctly, but even so I feel that there needs to be an option to invert the aim control when using a Custom Turret Block. As it stands I keep needing to tear apart and reassemble my turrets because something was placed upside down or mirrored or something.

Ideally let us toggle the inversion for X and Y separately.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue. It will be forwarded to our dev team for investigation.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hey John,

Have you tried adjusting the azimuth and elevation sliders? You can put them into negative values which will invert the input controls for the turrets.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file