This object is in archive! 

Game crashing after install of new Broadside II update and DLC.

HI MOM shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Game crashing after install of new Broadside II update and DLC. Cannot even enter my own offline creative mode game. Completely broken game now. Server I usually play online is having same issues locally and online. Neither will load nor work for them.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for contacting us. Can you please provide us with your log? You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Try also following steps:

• Restart Steam
  • Verify your game files in Steam (Right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files)

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House, QA Department

photo

Here are the requested logs

photo

Thank you for your response. I see that you're using two mods:

• 'Industrial Overhaul - Lock & Load'
  • 'Industrial Overhaul - v1.6'

Can you please remove the mods from your save and try to load it? It's possible that the mods need to be updated by the mod author. Thank you.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello,

I have the similar problem. The game won't even start. Crashes right after the Steam window hides.

photo

Ok, I've figured it out. The outdated plugin caused the problem.

photo

Hello, Candy,

Thank you for your response, I'm glad you found a solution.

Kind regards,

photo
photo

Hello,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it,

we are closing this thread as outdated. In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file