This object is in archive! 

Blocks ownership

Raimix shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Sorry for my english - i use translator ;)

Situation: I login to server uk1, i'm in cryo chamber and i can't get out. I check the control panel - no block belongs to me including cryo chamber. Button "F" doesn't work because block doesn't belong to me, grinder doesn't work inside cryo chamber - I'm stuck!!! Wait until I breathe all oxygen (500k ice) and die ? Thank god i have a friend who came and set me free.

Ownership: Grinding down block under "FUNCTIONAL" then welding it back - THE STUPIDEST IDEA! Ok maybe for cargo containers for loot, but not for blocks to survive!! AND how about PCU? Anyone can get easy ownership off my blocks but PCU count belongs to me? WTF? Then also PCU should be their.

AND NOW THE INTERESTING PART: If someone is inside cryo chamber and I grind it under "FUNCTIONAL" to get ownership, then cryo chamber automatically thrown out character. But I stayed inside - then how they could get ownership?

Note: at first my base was attached to an asteroid. When i was out of cryo chamber i noticed that the connection is broken. Maybe it has something to do with it.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Raimix,

thanks for letting us know.

Unfortunately, I´m not able to reproduce your issue on my end.

Can you share more information?

Was it just one timer, or did you experience this issue another time as well?

Back then we had some problems with hacks on servers and all/most of players suffer the same symptoms - multiple grid across servers (actually all grids on some servers) had changed ownership, blocking the players from playing. So I think this problem might be the same. Especially if that happened just that one time.

So please let me know if this issue happened to you also another time. If yes, I would research more, but if no, I feel that it would be hack-related as written above.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file