This object is in archive! 

eos link for creative is the same as survival server

Celtic Focus Waterford shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

hello i had already explained in last ticket that when i try to run a survival server along with my creative server on crossplay it assigned survival the same eos link and thus randomly sends people to creative when they try to go to survival and to survival when they try to go to creative, how do i assign survival a different eos link. im not sure why i waited almost a week to recieve an email asking for a bug report, it is not a bug. i would really appreciate a human response to this email.

Kind regards.

Michael Powney

Dragon industries.

Best Answer
photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thanks for letting us know.

We duscussed it with my colleagues and checked the Discord discussion as well, but we are still quite unsure what you are trying to do, really, as we didn´t find the answer on the Discord neither.

Are you really trying to run two servers on a single machine? That is never going to work. Sorry.

As said on Discord, you would need either use e.g. VMWare to run/simulate second PC, or run one server on one PC and the other one on second PC.

Can you please elaborate more what you are trying to do and achieve when running the servers? Providing some steps would be great!

Please let me know. But as said before - if you are really trying to run two separated servers on the same machine, there is nothing we can do for you at this moment.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thanks for letting us know.

We duscussed it with my colleagues and checked the Discord discussion as well, but we are still quite unsure what you are trying to do, really, as we didn´t find the answer on the Discord neither.

Are you really trying to run two servers on a single machine? That is never going to work. Sorry.

As said on Discord, you would need either use e.g. VMWare to run/simulate second PC, or run one server on one PC and the other one on second PC.

Can you please elaborate more what you are trying to do and achieve when running the servers? Providing some steps would be great!

Please let me know. But as said before - if you are really trying to run two separated servers on the same machine, there is nothing we can do for you at this moment.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Leave a Comment

Attach a file