This object is in archive! 

Subgrids explode when merging ship to another ship

Lorenzo LaRoso shared this bug 2 years ago
Reported

When I merge the ship with another ship that's connected to a station via Landing gear or when I merge it to a merge block on a sub grid with pistons or rotors some of the subgrids of the ship just explode. I also have a vehicle that's attached via Connector and the Connector of the vehicle explodes.

Best Answer
photo

Hello, Lorenzo!

Thank you very much for the video, that was excellent :) I have successfully reproduced the issue and reported it internally.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Lorenzo!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Could you please supply a copy of the save that you are experiencing this in. Please make sure that this is a mod-free environment and also include reliable steps to reproduce the issue :)

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

The ship should be ready to dock on a few meters away to the construction , which is officially a ship docked to a station. Inside the ship there is a vehicle that's docked to the connector, where the Connector of the vehicle itself explodes. There's a substructure in the command room upstairs in the ship with a lot of screens. The structure with the screens explodes aswell.

photo

Hello, Lorenzo!

Thank you for the save file. Could you please confirm the steps for reproduction as nothing has exploded for me thus far.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Lorenzo!

Thank you very much for the video, that was excellent :) I have successfully reproduced the issue and reported it internally.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file