This object is in archive! 

Unable to finish repair contract

RyuujinZERO shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Version: 1.199.025 Default

Details:

I took a repair mission from an NPC station in offline survival, in orbit of Pertam (Star System scenario, no mods). A small station (See attachment) was marked around 8km from the contract station (Around 30km from the planet surface), with a number of unfinished blocks.

I took inventory of those blocks, and returned to my base on the planet's surface, loaded the supplies I needed into my small constructor ship, and flew to the marked station, and completed all unfinished blocks using the ship's welder, as far as I can tell, no blocks were damaged or destroyed in the process.

When the mission did not finish, (GPS marker active, contract log still shows contract open and timer ticking) I proceeded to examine every block of the station as far I could see with my hand welder and found no incomplete blocks. I reloaded my save, but nothing changed.

I then logged out, opened SEToolbox, loaded the save file, examined the station grid, and confirmed all blocks on the grid are indeed 100% complete.

I've attached a picture of the station that was causing the problem

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Sorry to hear you experienced this issue. Can you please provide us with a save of this so we can have a look at this? When exactly do you get this contract? What station was this from? What was the text log of the quest before accepting it? Have you since had the same issue or was this a one-off? Was it just happening with this contract? Any further information would be a great help :)

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file