This object is in archive! 

Error - Video - Inventory Issue

ToothRot shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Video attached.. Making thrusters.. But where are they going.. Wait.. Now they are there? Uhhhh...

(Game of "Follow The Thruster Comps"

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, ToothRot,

thanks for letting us know.

However, in the most basic settings I could think of regarding what I see on the vide, it´s working for me.

Unfortunately I don´t know much from the video - what are you trying to achieve? Push the components from base using the conveyor, sorter and connector to other grid (base? ship?) Where is the sorter placed? On the original platform, or on the one that you try to push it to (taking most likely on the other, as the text is orange)? Is it placed directly after the connector or further in the conveyor system? It is big grid? Small grid? What are the settings of the usable blocks (I see only the sorter one)?

I really really would use more information or at the best - the blueprints of both (the Industrial platform and the other grid that you are using there).

Aim on the platform, press Ctrl + B, save it in the game. After doing so, you can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

Thanks in advance for providing these so I can take better look what is going on.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file