This object is in archive! 

Can't Climb Ladder Properly

Kevin Lynch shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

When climbing a ladder the character won't go past the top section. The character stops as though something is blocking the way. I have encountered this bug on large grid ships and small grid ships.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Kevin,

thanks for letting us know about your concern.

However, when I did try it, I did not experience anything out of ordinary. See the attached video.

When the ladder leads all the way up with the space on the top platform he can stand/walk on, all is working fine.

When you have ladder leading to the place where is no such place for character to stand on, but only more walls, it´s obvious that the character has nowhere to exit the ladder, thus stays on it and you need to use the jetpack to hop out of it.

I would close this as not an issue, but will mark it as need more info instead. Please let me know if this explanation is enough, or whether you still think that there is something wrong going on on your side. If so, please provide video of broken behavior as well, so I can see what exactly you mean. Also providing the blueprints of some ships that you experience the bug on would be great help!

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!