Hydrogen Bottle can't be refilled

Cristobal NC shared this bug 5 years ago
Outdated

Hi,

I can not refill any hydrogen bottle for my jetpack (i made few new to test and also create new oxygen generators). Any tip? I searched for previous reports but nothing to do :(

Replies (2)

photo

Make sure there is ICE in the O2 generator, and then try putting the hydrogen bottle directly into the O2 generator. There has been an unidentified bug in the past where O2 generators wouldn't pull H2 bottles automatically but that doesn't sound like the problem you're having. Also try using the H2 tank specifically and in the control panel there's a button to refill bottles. If none of these things work, then try posting a copy of the world that exhibits this problem for the devs to look at.

photo

Few hours ago i just could refill again doing what you said, i added a hydrogen tank and oxygen generator let me refillIdk why this happened but now i can xD thanks!!

photo

I am a new player on Xbox One. This is the second time my H2 wouldnt refill from the survival pod.

I am still building my base and dont have the 02 generator, so what does one do?

On a larger level, a BIG challenge with this game on Xbox One is that Im not sure if my headaches (e.g., H2 not refilling, basic assembler not assembling anything--even with 5 windmills) are due to glitches OR if I am not doing something correctly. Can Keen provide a PRINT or PDF version of a COMPREHENSIVE player guide ?

photo
photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

We will address all reported issues during future development and we will attempt to fix your issue as soon as possible. We are currently close to a Major release, which is under heavy development and this takes up a lot of our time.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file