This object is in archive! 

Pressing windows key crashes the game, sometimes

Engi shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Pressing the windows key to switch to discord or another app for example causes the game to crash sometimes. Every time it crashes, I put in my email address and let you know that the game crashed when I pressed the windows key. You should have lots of those bug reports at least from me.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello Engi!

Thank you for your report! Could you please attach here your logs? You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

We are currently receiving a large volume of logs to our system so we'd appreciate it if you attach it right here. Thanks for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engi!

I appreciate this thread is quite old. Is it still a problem you are experiencing? If it has since been resolved, I will close this thread for you :)

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!