This object is in archive! 

(192.013) Merge block collision extended

Platon Adrian shared this bug 4 years ago
Won't Fix

After the collision box update, is not possible anymore to join two close grids without moving them. (See the picture) It is the same for large and small merge blocks. It seems the joining protrusions have collision now and they didn't have before.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello,

I tried it on version 195 and also on released version 196 and was able to join two grids by moving them, but none of the versions allowed me to join the grids without moving them. Please, can you provide a blueprint or world, where it is possible to reproduce what changed? It would help a lot with investigating the issue.

Thank You very much for your feedback and have a nice day :-)

photo

I've retested with economy update where I remembered that it worked. It works in survival where the merge blocks are not completed from start. Doesn't work in creative. Sry for wasting your time :(

photo

Hello, Platon Adrian,

as it´s quite some time from when you originally posted this issue, let me first ask if you are still experiencing this issue.

Or rather... from your last comment, it seems that it wasn´t bugged at all. Can you please confirm?

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!