This object is in archive! 

188.105 Offline mode - cannot create Own world as new game

GTW2017 shared this bug 5 years ago
Won't Fix

Hello,

i cannot create new Own World when Steam is offline (PC without Internet connection).

After Return to Windows (end SE) > process 'Space Engineers' is still running under Steam client.

Replies (11)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

We were not able to reproduce your issue. Could you please provide us with more information regarding the issue you reported? To report a bug into our system it is necessary to have reliable steps to reproduce in order for programmers to fix it.

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello,

I attach the SE log and the video of the activity (video is too large to upload, so I cut it).

Remarks:

Win version is 10.0.17763.107.

PC is possible connect over proxy server at limited time, actually not connected.

photo

part8 last

please delete these videos if they are no longer needed

photo

Hello, GTW2017,

as this thread is quite old, let me first ask whether you are still experiencing it nowadays on current game version (v197v181)?

If yes, does the behavior change somehow though the time, or is it still the very same?

If no - thanks for confirming that it was fixed/solved in the meantime.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!