This object is in archive! 

[187] Workshop Font category still can't be uploaded to

Digi shared this bug 6 years ago
Solved

The workshop has a font category: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=244850&requiredtags[]=font

The game doesn't: https://i.imgur.com/fRMFT2m.jpg

Which is why the category is empty.

This has been the case since moddable fonts were added.

Replies (7)

photo

I see that Npc category was added to the workshop as well, the game doesn't have that option and still doesn't have this Font one.

photo

Since this was posted, I was able to add my own mod to the Font category via my tool, SEWT. It can override the known workshop tags, and add any tag. Interestingly, this is required for the Font tag, as it's unknown internally in SE's code.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for the feedback! The topic has been added between considered issues.

We will update the thread when we know more.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

This is still an issue, I dunno why it's marked "outdated".

v1.197.075:

hkSkOUh

photo

I am under the impression that the "outdated" tag is automatically applied. I guess that they want us to repost the bug reports, after checking for ourselves if said bugs are still there.

photo

Hello Digi and Pyrald!

Thank you for your confirmation that this issue is still present on the latest game version. We will investigate it.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello Digi and Pyrald!

Thank you for the information on this. I have successfully reproduced and reported the issue for you.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineers!

I´m happy to announce you that this issue is already fixed and will be introduced to the game in upcoming major update.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello, Engineers!

I´m happy to inform you that this issue will be fixed in upcoming game update v200.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!