This object is in archive! 

Right drill will not drill the boulder in front of me

Brian Collins, Jr shared this bug 3 years ago
Won't Fix

OK - have a rover with two drills. Been mining for a while, intermittent issues that I could solve by removing and rebuilding a drill or copy/pasting the rover back in... but this time? The right drill refuses to mine the boulder in front of me no matter what I do. The left drill is working fine. I spawn in a copy of it, and the right drill is still unable to mine it. I spawned in a flying mining drone, and it could mine it with 4 of its 6 drills (that was after this save was taken though).

The save is too big to attach here, but I have an upload of it in .zip format here:

https://www.filehosting.org/file/details/894427/Survival%20Maybe%20Right%20Drill.zip

Keen... I have had no end of trouble with this bug, as have others. Please tell me you are close to a solution?

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your report. However, your saved world contains bunch of mods. Unless it can be reproduced in a clean, un-modded world, it is usually caused by a certain mod or by combination of mods which we have no control over. Can you please confirm this issue also occurs without mods?

Thank you!

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it,

we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a

different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!